Thursday, December 11, 2008

No Socks

So, I have a funny/awesome story to share. 

Our friend Gabi came and visited us on Sunday, as I already told. I forgot to write, though, that on Monday she called me on the phone! I was worried at first, because usually it is because the landlady is calling to tell us we still didn't get the rent paid on time (I miss checks), but it wasn't for that, which made me feel better.

She told me that she had been thinking, that she'd noticed I wasn't wearing any socks on Sunday. And with my being sick with a cold and what-not, she though she should call and say that I really should be wearing socks all the time. :) "Consider it advise from your Grandmother," she said. She told me that she remembered her mother saying it, and that she'd often told Claudia, her daughter, and even her daughter-in-law that sometimes, so now it was my turn. 

I thought it was so sweet and cute. I put socks on right after she called and left them on, and I've even been trying to sleep in them! :)

Speaking of which, I'd better go put on my socks.

No comments: